Amazon.in Customer Identification: Submit Valid ID Proof/KYC(know your customer) Before 28 February via Aadhaar No. to Add Money to Amazon pay Balance.
Do you shop at Amazon.in regularly or you use Pay Balance services? Then this is compulsory for you. As Amazon is now asking for Valid ID Proof/KYC before 28 February for Customer Identification. Just add your Aadhaar no. details by following simple steps. So, check this post for detailed information on Amazon.in Customer Verification process.
Amazon launched its Wallet service in mid-2017, and now it is widely accepted at the most of the merchants like Bookmyshow, Haptik, Niki, Faasos, Komparify, Abhibus, etc. But as per new RBI guidelines, Amazon made Customer verification compulsory to Add Money and continue using Amazon Pay Wallet.The last date of this verification is 28th February, as after this you won’t be able to use your Amazon Pay Wallet.
How to Complete Amazon Customer Identification?
1 . Visit Here
2. Enter your Aadhaar Number
(Don’t know your Aadhaar Card Number? Check below)
3. Check I agree to Amazon Pay Terms & Conditions
4. Click on Continue for Amazon Customer Identification.
5. That’s it. You’ll get an SMS confirmation as shown below:
Thank you for providing your Officially valid ID. You have completed your Customer Verification successfully with Amazon Pay balance. Shop Now.
List of Valid ID Proof other than Aadhaar Card:
How to Get your Aadhaar Card Number for Verification?
1 . Click Here and you’ll get a screen as shown below.
2. Now enter your Name, Email ID or Mobile Number.
3. You’ll get OTP over Email ID if you enter your email ID else on Mobile Number.
4. Now enter the OTP.
5. That’s it. You’ll get your Aadhaar Number via SMS if you verified OTP via Mobile Number else on your Email ID
Now you can use this Aadhaar Number for Amazon Customer Identification.