Link Aadhar to Mobile | How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number? (OTP Based)
Link Aadhar to Mobile: As we all of know Aadhaar is an identity of Indian. As per DOT guidelines to avoid disconnection of SIM, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with Mobile number. This verification process is also called as Aadhaar based e-KYC process. If you do not link Aadhaar card with Mobile number on or before 6th February 2018, your connection will be terminated. So, you have to do Bio-Metric verification by visiting nearest store.
Now the new method for aadhaar verification has been started by govt of India which is OTP based. Link your Adhaar Card with Mobile number by just calling. Simple Process To Need to Go Anywhere.
Follow the steps to Link Aadhar to Mobile online
How to Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number Through OTP?
1. First Of All, Take Your Mobile with a SIM which you want Link to aadhaar
2. Now from Same Mobile Number Call 14546
3. As You call this number it will ask Your AADHAR number.
4. Enter AADHAR number and Confirm it
5. Now you will Receive OTP on Your Linked aadhar mobile number.
6. Now Simply Enter OTP on Call which is On (Don’t Cut the Phone)
7. Done! You linked Your Mobile Number to AADHAR.
8.You also Receive confirmation Message within Few Minutes.
Note:- Not tried personally.