PayTM Payment Bank is Live- Open Account & Get Free PayTM Debit Card
PayTM Payment Bank is Live – Open Account & Get Free PayTM Debit Card On it
PayTM Payment Bank , PayTM Payment Bank Account, Free PayTM Payment Debit Card, PayTM Rupay Debit Card, PayTM Payment Bank Apk, How To Make PayTM Bank account – Hi Guys, Hope you Are Enjoying The Day With Our TECH NEWS & Most trending app Instagram like a facebook so everyone wants to increase Followers Increase Instagram. Here is Good News For You All , PayTM Has Started The PayTM Payment Bank Option in New Beta App & its Live For All The Users.
As You Already Know That RBI Has Approved The Licence of Paytm To Transfer Its Wallet Business Into Bank & Paytm Finally Launched The Bank Giving Name “Paytm Payment Bank”
PayTM Payment Bank has Been in News Since 23rd May 2017 When They have Launched it officially , Even They Have Started Accepting The Invitations To Open The PayTM Payment Bank Account
Finally PayTM Payment Bank Is Live Now , And You Can Start Using The Services Right From The Moment If You Are The PayTM KYC Verified User.
How To Open PayTM Payment Bank Account In PayTM App
PayTM has Rolled Out The Paytm Payment Bank Option In Beta App Of PayTM
1, If You Are Beta User Then Just Update The App & You Will See The PayTM payment Bank Option. Otherwise, download from here
2. If You Aren’t PayTM App Beta User Then Just Go to Playstore > Search PayTM App > Scroll Down Below in PayTM App Page > Join The Beta Program > Wait For Sometime > You Will Become a Beta Tester Of PayTM App & You Will See The PayTM payment Bank Option
3. Now Just Click On it & Click On Proceed
4. Now Just Put Your 4 Digit Passcode For PayTM Payment Bank
5. Add A Nominee in Next Step
6. If You Are PayTM KYC User Then Bingo !! You are Now PayTM Payment Bank User
You Will See The PayTM Rupay Virtual Debit Card There, You Can Use it On Every Shopping Sites paytm debit card paytm debit card paytm debit card
7. If You are Not PayTM KYC User Then, Select Address, Put Your 16 Digit Aadhaar Number & Name – You have to Verify Your KYC Details First To Start Using The PayTM Payment Bank Services
Features Of PayTM Payment Bank Account
Type Of Account: Savings Account
Minimum Balance: Rs 1
Maximum Balance: Rs100000 (1 Lakh)
Interest Rate: No Disclosure Regarding This But If Rumors To Be Believed Than 14.5%
Debit Cards: Yes
IMPS, NEFT Available: Yes
UPI Available: Yes
Banking Transaction Charges: Free of Cost
Money Withdrawal from ATM Allowed: No Disclosure Regarding This Even But I Believe It Will Be Also Available.
Getting Started With Paytm Payments Bank:-
Well Now As You Have Enrolled In Payments Bank So You Are About TO Unveil Juicy Benefits From Paytm. What Are The Benefits Of It You Are Gonna Watch Down …..
You will get a Banking Kit from PayTM with the Following:
- A Passbook
- A Cheque Book
- A Debit Card
- Internet Banking Instructions Manual
- A Welcome Kit with instructions to use the PayTM Wallet.
The Banking Kit will reach at your home directly. It may take up to 2 weeks to reach you after your Bank Account has been created. Kindly wait for it to come.
That’s It.Too many Benefits