If you do not want to change your Aircel mobile number but want to switch the telecom service provider, you can do so by porting your number from existing telecom operator to the desired one. Here is step-by-step guide in case you want to port your Aircel number to Any other sim network:
In Order to facilitate Aircel customer ‘MNP’ to other Operator, UPC generation from Long code IVR is made Available now 🙂
This facility is possible through other operator number only & Not applicable from Aircel number.
Following Steps Are Required to be followed by Aircel customer.
1st Trick :-
Generate UPC Code in Aircel if You are not Getting Mobile Tower:
- First of all You need SIM number which are mentioned on back side of your sim .
- If you are not seeing sim number then Get this SIM number by downloading an App.
- Download SIM Card Info app from here.
- Open the app here you see all details of your SIM.
- In this You see SIM card Serial Number (ICCID) which is Your SIM Card Number.
- Note down last 5 digit of ICCID and Follow next.
- Now Go this Aircel Offcial UPC Generation Page to get upc code.
- Here enter your Mobile number and Last 5 digit of SIM card number and click Generate upc.
- Bingo! You see UPDC Code on next screen note down it.
- Simply go mobile store and give them UPC code to get new sim or do MNP.
IF you are not able to generate UPC Code via official website call aircel customer care from state wise cc number and give them sim number they will generate for you aircel port number .
- Follow 2nd Method
- Dail state specific IVR from Other Operator (IVR no given below)
- after that choose Language – Hindi 1 & English 2
- Choose UPC generation Option- Press 1
- Now enter Your Aircel Mobile Number.
- then you need to type your Aircel last 5 digit Sim no.
- Download Sim INfo App to know your Sim Imsi no , Click here
- after that u will get your UPC code 🙂
- Bihar & Jharkhand – 9852012345
- Delhi – 9852012345
- Andhra pradesh – 9700012345
- Assam – 9854012345
- Kolkatta – 9804012345
- Tamil nadu – 9750999209
- Rajeshthan – 9782012345
- Chennai – 9841012345
- Haryana – 9802012345
- Himachal – 9857012345
- Karnataka – 9738012345
- Kerala – 9809012345
- Madhya pradesh – 9806012345
- Maharashtra – 9762012345
- Mumbai – 9768012345
- Orissa – 9856012345
- Punjab – 9803012345
- U.P – 9808012345
- W.B – 9851012345
- J & K – 9858012345
2nd Trick :-
- First of all open ur setting app.
- Go to Mobile network and click on the option called Search for Networks Manually
- Wait for few minutes till search complete and click on the BSNL.
- After clicking on it, you will see that you got networks on sim.
- Now apply for Aircel port by following below method.
- All the best, I hope this work 4 u 🙂
First of all, you need to obtain an Unique Porting Code (UPC). You can get UPC by sending an SMS to 1900 in the format ‘Port Space 10 digit mobile number” (For example your mobile number is 98XXXXXX91, then you need to type – PORT 98XXXXXX91 and send it to 1900. In case you are a Jammu & Kashmir pre-paid mobile subscriber, you need to dial 1900 instead of sending SMS.
- The UPC code will be valid for a period of fifteen days from the date of request for all service areas except Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and North East licensed areas. The validity for the UPC in these areas are for a period of thirty days from the date of request
- Once you receieve the UPC, you need to visit the Customer Service Centre or Authorised retailer to request for porting of your mobile number. Submit the Customer Application Form, supporting documents such as address proof, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card.
- Once you submit all these details, you will be issued a new SIM card.
Once your existing Aircel SIM gets deactivated, insert the new SIM card.